The fast-paced transformation of technology has provided financial institutions with new tools but has also enabled new means for committing financial crimes. For smaller FIs the repercussions of fincrime and non-compliance can be detrimental, so it’s important to stay on top of new fraud trends and changes in regulatory requirements as well as make the most out of available resources.
Join us in our new series focused on smarter, better, faster fincrime trends and tips aimed at smaller FIs.
- Fraud trends that are hitting the smaller bank market hard
- Precursors to look out for to identify fraudulent activity
- Tips for fraud mitigation
- How to build effective question sets
- The benefits of a flexible onboarding process
- How to keep up with changing regulatory requirements
- How to utilize flexible rules to your advantage
- The benefits of segmentation
- How simulation can help reduce false positives