Tuesday, September 1, 2020
10:00 a.m. EDT
The impact of COVID-19 has significantly accelerated digital transformation - creating a perfect storm for financial institutions. Simultaneously, firms are being encouraged to take on more innovative approaches, such as AI. For large banks with extensive data science resources, AI-driven projects are vast and ongoing – on the flip side, they can be significantly more gradual and drawn out for regional banks and credit unions with finite resources. In this session, learn how to leapfrog those limitations with NICE Actimize Xceed.
- The impact of digital transformation and COVID-19 on AML and fraud
- The top three AI-driven capabilities that financial institutions need to ride this perfect storm
- Xceed: The power of best-in-class AI, data intelligence, analytics, and insights within a single cloud platform
- Julie Conroy, Research Director | Aite Group
- Eric Tran-Le, Vice President | NICE Actimize