The impact of COVID-19 has significantly accelerated digital transformation - creating a perfect storm for financial institutions. Simultaneously, firms are being encouraged to take on more innovative approaches, such as AI. For large banks with extensive data science resources, AI-driven projects are vast and ongoing – on the flip side, they can be significantly more gradual and drawn out for regional banks and credit unions with finite resources. In this session, learn how to leapfrog those limitations with NICE Actimize Xceed.
Join us for expert insights from Julie Conroy, Research Director at Aite Group
and Eric Tran-Le, VP at NICE Actimize
on the power of AI and why now is the time to fuel financial crime risk management with advanced AI. With “Always On” AI-based technology, learn how NICE Actimize Xceed’s sophisticated self-learning capabilities immediately adapt to real-time trends and threats, helping financial institutions meet today’s dynamic risk management needs with laser accuracy, speed and simplicity.
Webinar highlights include:
- The impact of digital transformation and COVID-19 on AML and fraud
- The top three AI-driven capabilities that financial institutions need to ride this perfect storm
- Xceed: The power of best-in-class AI, data intelligence, analytics, and insights within a single cloud platform
- Julie Conroy, Research Director | Aite Group
- Eric Tran-Le, Vice President | NICE Actimize